Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Revisions

So, today I'm actually going to deliver the note, though much changed. My roommate read it and thought it a bit wordy (I thought, me? wordy?) and I agreed. Oh, and there was the "upstairs neighbors" problem some of you pointed out (Thanks!). Here's the new version:

Hi Steve,

We got your note. Sorry our door is keeping you from sleep! We will certainly try to be quieter in our closing of it. Unfortunately, it's an old door on an old house, and, as it's the door to the outside, it's surrounded by weather stripping so we have to pull it into its frame to shut it all the way. That said, we don't think there's anything wrong with it (it sounds just like your front door), but if you want to talk to David about it please feel free.

Best,

Your downstairs neighbors

We'll see what happens.

Later I'll post some photos from yesterday's Sox parade.

No comments: